Legal Personal Representative/ Executor's Duties
The personal representative/executor of a deceased person shall be under a duty to—
- collect and get in the real and personal estate of the deceased and administer it according to law; and
- when required to do so by the court, exhibit on oath in the court a full inventory of the estate and when so required render an account of the administration of the estate to the court; and
- when required to do so by the court, deliver up the grant of probate or letters of administration to the court; and
- distribute the estate of the deceased, subject to the administration thereof, as soon as may be; and
- pay interest upon any general legacy.