Deceased estate administration can be complex to navigate through. Our aim is to minimise the burden placed on both executors and beneficiaries to the extent possible.
Complexity can arise due to several factors, including but not limited to:
- Taxation requirements of the deceased prior to death
- The deceased estate itself
- Testamentary and superannuation proceeds trusts
- Superannuation death benefits
- Life Insurance benefits
- Investment portfolio maintenance
- Investment sales
- Aged care
If you are looking for assistance with estate administration, we are happy to provide you with an initial complimentary phone conversation.
Please note that the content on this website assumes that the estate is not in NSW and that the concept of a notional estate does not apply.